Thursday, November 06, 2008

Bored.

Today school was bored.
I did nothing as there was nothing for me to do.
Mj was what we do everyday. =]

Tuesday night, I quarrel with my sister.
And i think she got attitude problem.
She banned me from playing computer yesterday.
I told everything to my bf, and he suggest play a laptop for me.
LOL. I think i will get it if installment is allow for 18 and above.

I want to camp at his house this weekend cause I DONT WANT TO SEE HER FACE.
Pissed me off. *bitch*

I had mango cake just now.
YUM YUM.
And my mum told me, she going to order durian cake for my birthday.
Made by one aunty and cheap too.
Hopefully is nice. =]
durian durian durian.

My birthday's steamboat will be held at my house.
I need to confirm the time again with my parents.
This year celebration for my birthday gonna to be cheap.
*Free foundue if you help me to clean the plates*