Sunday, August 24, 2008

WooooOOOooooOOOooo.
I am back home~~
Yesterday went to Stepfanie's BBQ.
Although she invits many of her friends for the BBQ, but only we attend.
Quite pathetic la. OK. Don't be sad~! =)

The most exciting part was at Ruixian's father lorry.
8 of us siting back and was so funny.
LOL.




Group photo without ruixian and junkok.



Do we look like at pub?



Two idiot lying on my leg.



Little red umbrella.



Nice picture.



Took long time ago.



Hello to my second friend. =.=

Yesterday after ruixian's parent drop me at toa payoh interchange.
I had to rush to my bf's house.
Cause he need to wake up early the next day.
While walking, I saw a couple walking and holding one umbrella.
Didn't notice who they were, I heard from them "ehh, hen shou lei".
Then he call me and I turn and look, was justin&perlyn.
LOL.

Today me and my bf saw them again and walk behide them.
But we just walk away.
I don't know why too.



While waiting for the bus.


PS:I love raining.