Monday, August 11, 2008

08-08-08
School off day for our groups.
Went to jy's house for mahjong session.


09-08-08
Went to tpy courts to see the laptop price.
Was so terrible, the interest is damn high.
Had dessert at swensen.
Meet his friends at Plaza Singapura.
Dinner at kopitam.
Cake session at "private room"
LOL.
Lan shop for 30 minutes.



Happy Birthday 21st!
I don't know him at all. >.<
He just ORD on 08-08-08 and he leaving singapore on 10-08-08.



Group photo 1



Group photo 2



Lame.


11-08-08
Went for my BTT test at SSDC.
I expected fail and I fail.
Next appointment will be on 6 Oct and this time round i will PASS.
=)

Scroll for pictures
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.












Baby,
Thank for saving up money.
I always say anger words and make you sad.
Thank for giving me freedom.
I will obey myself k?
Thank for your shoulder.
Crying?? Yah..
I had say those most hating words and you didn't give up at all.
I make you till so upset yet you don't want to say out.
You did alots of thing just to stay on this relationship.

I remember this words you say before "Lao po shi na lai teng de"
Yah... is true but just don't over do it hao ma?
And I love you...Baby. =)) 011106*