Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi everyone. =)
Today went to clementi to cut hair.
Suppose to accompany jy to cut hair in the end, I cut my hair too.
My bf gonna kill me and he will sure say "OMG O.o"
I still can't get over the sat incident happen at FEP.
I swear I not going to step into that fucking shop again.

My brother's POP and my bf's birthday crash together.
And I have no idea what to do. =.=
I have to think of something to buy for my bf le.
...................................................................................

I need a job for my holiday too.
Someone intro me?
High pay, slack, work with friends?
LOL.


Before


After



My baby gave me this as a surprise present during last week.

And I scold him for wasting money cause I had two small piggy bank.
I am such a bad gf. LOL.
Thanks baby anyway. =)


See you guys at stepfanie's BBQ.