Monday, December 13, 2010

Hmm.. Finally went to CDC after mia for 3 months.
Took evaluation test and i pass.
Booked FTT and hopefully that will be earlier slot bah.
Beside me that is a guy taking same test as me, same paper somemore.
I was copying his answer. Yet he got higher than me. =.=
LOL!

Took 93 then 238 then 142.
Super one big round to my house.
Those things that i dislike suddenly I really miss it so much. =(
Just hoping for something, but i know it won't come true de.

Looking at the texts that he sent to me, i find myself being so stupid.
Why i really didn't know something is wrong?
Why i didn't try my best?
Why i still let it end this way?
Why? Why? Why?
I regret a lots of things.
But time won't go back anymore.
Now i only hope that things will get better in time.

What do u do, when u know something's bad for u but u still can't let go?