Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally got time to blog.

23 dec 10
Went to work as usual.
Working was fun. =)
Home, bathed and off to jk's house for mj session.
Played till 3 am and chit chat till 6am plus.
Had breakfast at mac and went home to bath.

24 dec 10
Went to work without any sleep.
Lucky only work half day nia.
Lunch at astons but couldn't finish.
Played few round of card games and off to meet girlfriends at bugis.
Make up at hotel toilet and slack at NYDC.
Waited for rx to reach and exchange gifts session.
Love them ttm! =)
Took train to clark quay and had dinner at a korea restaurant.
Walked around and decided to go clubbing at night
At TCC slack till 10pm and queue up at rebel.
Lots of people and entry fee super expensive.
Hmm...rx didn't join us because she got leave to and meet her colleagues.
Clubbing was fun with girlfriends.
Let's go again next time! =)
Dance till 3 am and leg was so sore! =(
I walked too fast and didn't realise where my girlfriends went.
Hop on to the cab, reach home and bath and sleep.

25 dec 10
Happy birthday GAY!
Wake up at 10 plus.
Prepare my stuffs and meet xl, wg and jy at mrt station.
Off to sentosa.
And the weather wasn't good at all.
Rain, sun, rain, sun. -.-
What a day!
Bathed and had dinner at harbour front market.
Walked to daiso and buy exchange gifts for the guys.
Disappointed to receive the gifts for them! =(
YOU GUYS SUCK!!! =D
Took to train to kovan and slack at a pub nearby.
Drink, cut cake and photo taking session.
Aftermath went to wg's house for mj.
Took cab home at 6 am plus with jy.

26 dec 10
Slept from 6.30 am till 3pm.
Woke up, cooked maggie mee that wg gave me.
Hmm..the maggie mee is nice. =)
Online awhile and wanted to upload photos.
But i was so damn tired, off laptop.
Went back to sleep at 5 pm.
Till the next morning.
There goes my sunday.
I was at my bed for the damn whole day!
THANKS~
First time of my life, i slept for so damn long lor.

I celebrate christmas day so different this year.
And I really want to thank "him", because I enjoy it alot.
My chirstmas eve with my girlfriends and christmas day with Ni family.
Is just too way awesome for it! =)
Ni family will always be my best friends!
Only friends~

Thanks for everyone advise and I really finally understood it.
Everyone told me how fortune i am because when i am low, there will be always friends there for me.
Yup! What for i hold on it when that person treat me like a dirt.
I realise there are many times, he doesn't treat me as human.
Just let go of everything and live on with my life.
My life is so happy without you! =D
There things you left for me is memories.

Hmm....I love my single-hood life.
What else can i say?
One word - sorry
One word - forget

Thanks for the texts, even though we are not close but ur texts make my day bright. =)