Friday, May 07, 2010

Went to an interview.
Took 853 but drop at wrong bus stop.
Suppose to Blk 322 but I drop at Blk 332.
So is like 4 stop away, and I actually walk to Blk 322.
The weather is so freaking hot.
Walked for 15 minutes, took 169.
And I miss the stop to get off. The place was so wu lu~
Lots of army camp. =.=
Drop at Yishun and too mrt home.
In the end, even mrt, I also can drop wrong stop.
What a day~
Super suay. =.=

Yesterday was packing my cupboard, saw alot of old notes taken during ITE life. Oh man~ Is really a great memories for me. Those days were so relax, there is the best part of my life. I got great friends plus best BF too. But now, everything seem to be so different. Sigh!

If i hope to get from you, I hope to get 5% love, 5% concern, 5% time and every 5% of you.

But i just know I will never get de. Just think positive. =)