Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh, today is my birthday.
Which mean i am one year older again. =[
20 le.
Anyway celebrate with my bf at ps again.
Book 2012 movie at gv.
The movie last 2 hours. And is super long.
I wonder what if really happen.
After that, went to fish market for dinner.
Then scroll down to level 1 and into agnes b shop.
On monday, i just told my gf how ugly i saw the bag it was.
But i actually brought it. =.=
Should i scold myself?
First look was ugly. Bf ask me to chose this colour and pattern.
Second look was like.
Third look was LOVE.
I love this bag very much, can't wait to bring out. =D
Plus the wallet that gf gave to me too. =D


The present wrap by xian.


Guess wallet given by them.


Snap snap snap


Bf and me.


And the agnes b.........

Thanks everyone for wishing me.
Thanks gf for the present, cake and dinner
Thanks bf for the movie, dinner and the bag.

I would like to say this boy of mine have grown up.
He actually talk to me about his future.
Oh my, didn't realise he grown up so big le.
HAHAHA, but i am glad at least he is mature. =D
Thanks you, my bf. Today didn't show at "face" to me.
But you didn't say happy birthday to me.
I was waiting for long.