Monday, November 02, 2009

Back from Bf's house.
Today went out with BF to celebrate our belated 3th anniversary.
Was a very successful outing.
Didn't have quarrel through out the the day. =D
How good was that. HAHA.
Went to usual place again, PS.
Had dinner at Ichiban.
Watch Imagine that, I fall a sleep in the middle of the movie.
Think i was so tired bah. HAHA.
Brought bubble tea and cabbed back to his house because he need to book in.


Taken at his house


Saturday
Bf went to genting for 3 days 2 night trip.
So i invited Jy, Jk and xl to my house to mj session.
After that wen gui came down to my house here to have dinner and chit chat session.
Is great to update each other life.
Army story as usual.
Gosh, gonna listen to army story like 1 more year. *sigh*

Sunday
Rot at home whole day.
Finding video to watch and play dota.
My dad said he gonna to help me pay my laptop half of it. YES.
Which mean i can get it by this week, haha.... Finally after sooooo long.





I know i sit till so unglam. =.=
But so glad that he actually brought something for me.
Thanks BF!♥


PS: Wouldn't meeting bf next week, he going to outfield on my birthday.
Mean only this weekend. AWWWW!