Sunday, September 28, 2008

I lost my voice. =(

Seem alright on Satuarday morning, maybe due to my tiredness.
Friday I was so excitied about BBQ session, but turn out to be unsuccessful.
I don't know why this suppose to be a happy day but I had to see unhappy faces.
Maybe is me or what k? I don't want to bother so much le.
Left the pit around 10.40. Boss, beeling and me went to take bus to interchange.
We waited for bus 15 but didn't notice that the last bus time was 11pm.
So we change to bus 21 and hope that i can get my last bus, in the end the bus came at 12pm.
Such a bad day. I was scold by my bf. =(
We decided to stay overnight and beeling's house playground.
Chat chat chat till 6 and left the place to take bus home.
I AM STRONG K?? I DIDN'T TAKE CAB HOME. LOL.

I reach home around 6.40am.
I went to do my things till 9am and off to my bf's house.
Thought that I can have nap over his house, but he quarrel with me cause of friday's night thing.
=(((((((((((((( I was void deck and waiting for him to wake up and had a surprise for him, and things happen again.
I was so dumb sitting at the void deck and cry. Double swollen eye.
Sit there for 1hour till he cool down and went to his house.
Slept from 1pm till 4pm nia.
So now i need more rest to kill my double swollen eye. LOL.

Attitude suckz to the max lah. argh~!!