Sunday, September 14, 2008

(Edited)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY!

Friday
Meet up with boss first to have dinner.
We had "Dian Xia Er" for dinner.
I wasn't realise that boss actually is an "Ah Soh".
Anyway was fun with her, so we waited for ruixian to meet us.
And have photos taking session while waiting for beeling.
We didn't have camera, so we used our handphone.
Around 10 plus, bee finally arrive.
And we start our photo taking session again.
At 11.45, we left the place and went home.

Photos taken from my phone.

Taken by Ah Soh


I look so messy =.=


Emooooo.


LOL.

Satuarday
Went to my bf's house first and decide where to go...
Pass him, his present.
Wasn't a big thing but it was just a jacket from TopMan.
I didn't know whether he like it anot.
Cause I ask him "Like it mah?"
He say "OF COURSE!" *Without any smile*
LOL..
We headed to bugis first, thought we could have dinner at Hanabii.
When we reach the place and ask for seats, the person say is full house and only available till 7.50 which is 1hour plus.
So change veune to Suntec.
Dinner at Ichiban.
The dinner was great and expensive.


Went to PS to slack and watch "Bangkok Dangerous"
Ending sux.
Took cab home, and he was busy receiving SMSs.
=) Happy birthday.
He ask me to sing "happy birthday" songs.
But i was shy.



Wearing the jacket.


One more photo.

Sunday
We had breakfast/lunch together.
And he sent me to take cab.
Bath and went to OCS.
Waited for 1hours plus for the stupid thing to start.
Took photos with my brother.
I shall upload tomorrow.
Went to jurong point while parents and my brother had 10 meals course.
Saw jia hao and thomas.
Home sweet home.
Happy mooncake festival!!





My mum gave that "Shock" face.




My brother with my parents.


Family photo. Without my younger brother.



Again.


And again.


Brother with dad.


Brother and mum.


Brother and sister.


Brother and me.
Does we look alike?


Parents


Brothers with his friends.
Spot any handsome guys????.

PS: I upload pictures tomorrow.
PS:: I miss my bf now... =(