Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long weekends :)

Friday night, I went to fetch my bf by cab. $20 plus. $5 goes to waiting time for 20minutes. Is fucking expensive. And that will be mine last time fetching him from his camp. Totally suck.

Saturaday went over to his house to slack. Movie time at night with his friends. Watch speed racer.

Sunday: I went out with my bf to buy my everlast shoe. :) Headed to PS. Watch "Made of Honor". Had dinner at swesens. Our dating was bored~~~~. Cabbed home again.

Monday: I hate staying at his home watching him playing games and I did nothing. Guess what I can do?? *throwing temper at him :X* I need his attendtion and want him to stop playing his game. History get to started after sooooo long... If any of your "new" bf love to play game, please consider twice before being couple.

Everything goes well on the honeymoon period. Once a quarrel have start, it will never going to ended. Regret?? That is what i think.

Today went to school as usual. SW was cancel for 3 weeks and went over to Kristine's house for lunch. Steamboat of the day. We spent $28 for 7 person. Damn cheap. Plus half bottle of Vodra. Of cause we finish the whole bottle. Was damn noisy after Kristine was drunk. She was too high la. So please forgive her for the noise that she made. :D

No comments: