Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

Trying to find new songs to update myself.
Any intro?? :)
Life start better from today onwards.
Today I did a thing that make him so worry.
I CRY INFRONT OF HIM.
I swear that this was mine first time cry to sadly.
I think was the best too. I hide so many painful memories in my heart.
And today I let them freedom and I will forget all painful memories.
I will live happily from today onwards. :)
Thank my dear. :)

Can you imagine his father have $1400++ coins??
We put $1000+ of $1 coins and $400 of $0.50 coins into bank.
If we were rob by someone, that person will be rich.
$1400 will be divide by 2 person. $700 each. STUPID LOR.. LOL.

Saturday was pay day.
So went out with my bf.
Watch "What happen in Vegas". Nice shows. 4/5 stars.
Dinner at Fish and Co.



Don't laugh. :X



Nice enviroment.



LAME..



Same jug as chomp chomp.
Price different by $3.50.


PS: One more month to POP. :X

No comments: