Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh No!!

I miss my buddy..
I miss my clique..
I miss my classmate..
I miss my KFC friends..
I miss my BFFFFF....

Out of a sudden, i came back to year 2005. How i spend my life at KFC. How i was doted by my manager. How i was taking order. How i handle long queue. Lot of memories over that. I used to stay until 1 am to learn how to order stock and key in stock. She is no longer working there. I miss her alot. I don't even have a chance to say "thank you". I don't know where she are now. Hoping to see you again. :))

My 6 years friendship, we have hardly time to meet up and chat. Although we live near, but is seem so far. Both of you having "O" and "A" level this year. Hope we can meet up soon. Miss singing lesson and shopping time.. :))

Beloved clique, 5 of us are studying while 3 of them are working. Everyone have its life. Remember our lame joke. Can make all our laugh and cold. Our lame action. Our lame song. Little umbrella and Ch ba ban. Never forget how we spend our one year life at SIMEI ite. It was the best memories i ever have. Thank you.. We shall meet up soon. :))

5 months classmate. KE. My clan. Happy to have you as my friends. But i simply don't like someone. Maybe i am too obvious. But really people cannot stand it le. WAKE UP PLEASE. My gf.. I love u de worrrrrr.. Understand right?? Hope everyone GPA can get "4".

Lovely dear~ Next saturday is our 10th month anniversay le. You have given me alot alot of happiness, forgiveness, sadness and lovelyness. You have never fail to make happy when i am feeling low or sad. Maybe this few months, we suffer le alot, but i know you will never stop loving me right? I am sorry to hurt you. I am just to scare. I love you. I always love you.

No comments: