Sunday, August 19, 2007

FINALLY IS BACK!

My computer is back. Finally. At last i can do my project at home. Tomorrow i shall rush my project le. Sian~!

This week nothing much happen. My bf brought DS light, white colour de. Next week is my turn. I shall wait until next week :).

Yesterday was outing with my bf and his clan people, sound like i am the extra de. :( It was fun. I just hate the bus. It was so full and we waiting like 3 bus le.

Today went out with my beloved clique. Finally jaslyn is here. Haha. But boss and ruixian ps us. We saw stepfanie at her working place. We are so lucky to see her. Simple outing and lots of crap to chat about. Is time for 8 of us to gather le la.

Photos of today will upload soon once i get the pictures :)))).

Yesterday picture.

I look so weird in that picture. haha
I am sick. Headache and sore throat. SAD!!!!! I needed him... :(((( haha.

No comments: