Friday, October 27, 2006

muhahahah...
went to c doctor 4 my hand de
haiz
went all the way to BUKIT TIMAH lor
damn far sia
reach there just nice 12pm lor
haha
den i resigter liao
is my turn to c doctor lor
i told the doctor i wan to c my hand
he say
"ohh.. is yi chuan de"
mi
"ok.. (my face is moody de)"
den my mother tok to him lor
after he write on the paper he wan to give medicine hor
he told mi something is veri funny
he say
"next time gt bf hor
must sign contact de
haha
cannot ask u to do housework de
must hire a maid de"
den i was lyk haha... -_-

off to toa payoh to eat lunch
hmmm.. alot of ppl sia
went to HDB de tower there
saw limei giving out flyer
haha
kbox de lei
hmm.. look ok
tok to her alittle while den off to buy my battery liao
finally lor
ask xianxian buy 4 mi she dun wan
:( :( :(
haha
nvm la..
wa lua bu pei wo mah
my day is boring
i am waiting 4 ting ting to call mi..
faster........


*hmm.. galz.. if u all finish the thing liao hor
and i not online sms mi lei
cuz tml i need to do liao
faster lei..*

No comments: