Sunday, September 17, 2006

c some photos tt u all nv c be4 de..
i was so ugly tt time
OMG!!!!
just to let u all c ba..
haha
*laughing nw rite?*
so funny of mi


danny and mi
(year 2004)
i still gt long hair tt time
somemore is reborn de hor
haha



my sis, danny, mi and my mother
tt time wearing tt veri hot la
but nw ...



wo de bai bai
so fat lor
look lyk yanling hor..
haha



genting day with my 2 cousins lor
dis is my sis
chio ba
(year 2005)



haha
mi and ruixian
look idiot tt time hor
ruixian dun whack mi!!!
i think they are interested in my past looking ba..
(year 2005)



my most expensive make-up ba
abt $80 plus lor
*my heart pain*
nice mah?
(year 2005)



i wan dis figure back!!
arGh!!!
nw i am more fatter lor..
tt time still gt figure but nw
first sentosa outing with them lor..
wearing lyk dis took pics
veri sexy ba..
haha
(year 2005)

No comments: