Tuesday, February 23, 2010

D&D is finally over.
Yesterday went to work as usual, but ended work at 3pm.
So i rushed to toa payoh to buy cosmetics, i spent $70 over 4 items nia. *heartpain*
Went home bath, changed clothes and went to newton.
Dinner start at 6 and ended around 10.30pm.
Took some photos with the my colleagues and some kitchen stuffs.


He is damn tall.


My boss


My bosses.

Luckily i didn't smile with teeth, because when i reach i then realise my teeth to sesame. =(
STUPID~

Should i say i am to sensitive or think too much? Hope not to see so much le lah~~ LOL.
Didn't went to work today as my stomach was so pain.
So went down to buy mac and realise that i had long time didn't have it with my lovely friends.
Usually that will be our lunch and supper. Sigh. Is been a year le.
Time is really not enough for everyone. =(

Thanks for coming to my house last saturday! You are really a big boy le, hope that this year will be a much better year for you! And you will be ORD in 2 weeks time. Hope you will have time for me. =)

PS: Is been a long time since we had a date. =(