Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sunday bf drove me out for a simple movie session and dinner. =D
We lost our way to cathay, actually is him, I told him to turn but he turn wrong way. =.=
Ended up, we were late for our moive. Suck anyway. Watch Ice age 3, 3D.
Dinner was at aijtei, then to his house again.
And he send me home then fetch his papa, then off to his camp. =D



Was waiting for traffic light.


See how "handsome" while he is driving. =.=


Finally found a job. Currently working place is quite good for me.
1) Free transport to the workplace.
2) Free lunch provided everyday.
3) Very small company, Boss good. Everyone good.

Working here is good, save meal.
First day of work, I already ate 6 xiao long bao for free.
Guess rx wanted to eat long time ago.
I working as a operation asst, I am in charge of ordering stores, and warehouse
The company is din tai fung. =D

PS: Bf say he going to bring me out this weekend. WOOOOOOOO!!!