Monday, July 21, 2008

Lalalala.
Yesterday I went to geylang with my bf and his brother.
His brother drove us there just to buy durians and dinner.
10 durian, 1 cost $15.
0.0 Total: $150 just for the durians.

Anyway don't worry about my relationships life.
Sometimes seem to be okay but sometime not.
HAHA.. Get used to it people.

Today while on our way home, we saw a lady look like miss swan.
And all of agree with that.
Can you imagine miss swan with a long hair???
LOL


Caution heavy image.

See how this two guy gay.






Only idoit guy will do this



Half way done.


Is done :)










Boss birthday.

With her present



And without it. SMILE EVERYONE.



Do support our idol.


Nice picture taken.


Friends forever.
Sound familar right?




Me and chao bee.



Stop taking my photo.
ANGRY ME!!!


Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to lau ban nian.
Happy birthday to you.



End my post with my pictures.

PS: hope your mouse scroll is not spoil yet.

No comments: