Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yesterday night after my dinner i went to TTSH, to visit my papa. He was admitted to hospital on monday for something la. I also don't know why he to stay over there. Ya, i am bad daughter :(. Haiz. Just hope he can faster get out of the hospital that all lor. hehe:]


Today went to school as asual lor. Usual once we reach school, me and rx will sure eat breakfast but cause of later going to simei lor. Went there with a empty stomach lor. have a talk till 1130am. We two jiu fast walk to mrt station lor. Reach simei around 1.00 plus. haha. Suppose to eat at cafe 1 de but saw alex den change to cafe heaven lor. =.=
Gong xi ah gong de bazzar is successful over le. haha.

took some pic at hm. hehe



thinking when get i get a psp???




wow. out of a sudden there is psp on my hand le. =.=

ATTENTION TO THOSE OF MY FRIENDS WHO WENT TO JIN HAN DE BAZZAR:::



Han - Gain for Grp $11... Gain For Each Person..... $1.60....LMAO says (8:15 PM):


help me thank ur frends for coming can? =p

No comments: