Wednesday, January 31, 2007

finally lvl 30 liao lor. haha. yah!! no mre pq liao. haha.

i am bored!!! free to call mi go out lor. hehe. everyday chiong maple lor. and my hse gt damn big feng lor. windy sia. haha.

today is my another big day again.. muhahahaha..our 3th month anniversary liao lor.. haha. wah cant expected rite??

anyway ytd boss is so lame in maple lor. say we are powerpuff girls.. haha. ya i still rmb lei. everytime after skool we will also go to tm inter lor. den walk to the bubber teas shop and but zhen zhu nai cha and three of us (xianxian, boss and mi) will take the straw colour blue, green and red just lyk powerpuff girls lor. haha. i still rmb is was so fun tt time lor. haiz...

I MISS U ALL
I MISS THOSE DAYS

have a tour of my pic bah....


temptations

No comments: