Saturday, July 15, 2006

15-07-06

wow! finally todae off 4 wk sia.
haha! can enjoy my day without any stress liao.
hmm but den stay at hm sian sia.
bo bian la. save money lor.
hehe ^_*!
todae wake up at 10.10
watch superband 4 alittle while den go downstairs to eat breakfast lor
eat mee rebus lor. veri cheap onli $2.
after breakfast den go hm lor.
clean my room.
alittle bit difference la.
i love my job!
cuz i did a thing tt make mi happi.
it is nice tt i cannot think i did tt.
haha. gd job meh!!!

















while i am cleaning!
so messy sia!



messy table lor.



i love this pic!!! actually is the same place la. but cannot put together so becum lyk dis!



dis a look of my table.



my table with less thing!



my bag in a chair!



my tv and dvd player!



computer table and my cup! opps!


while i was cleaning.
i found out tt i gt alot things to share la.
haha.
dis pic is last yr
onli one campus superstar lor,
dunno y nv put in tv.
anyway dis the ticket lor.
but jun yang and xin hui came to my skool tt time.
wow!
i think everyone is onli wanted to c them la.
haha.
i am the one too,
not everyone can go lei.





dis is my ticket 4 sentosa, movie, concert....
doesn look alot la.





my jay chou concert ticket!
hmm. dis wan is someone treat mi go de.
reali wan to thank the person la.
haha.
quite blur lei.




oh ya!
i did a signboard to J3.
dun look nice la.
so i dun dare to take out.
haha.
so unless of mi lor.
but i still get them sign 4 mi.
but they nv reali take alook of it :(!





my neoprints!
my past yr hobby lor.
but nw nope.
use hp liao
save money and easy la.
haha!
miss those day with them!
haiz...
i keep in this wallet ---->


quite alot lei!
i think i spent abt $300 ba!
heart pain!
haha! ^_*!



No comments: